Ongoing sporadic journal of the overeducated, and underemployed. The title derived from Coupland’s description of cubicle land; the corporate ghetto. Random photos and thoughts. Left the ghetto, never happier. This still a work in progress

20 June 2024

 


Objects in mirror are closer than they appear-19.06.24

rendezvous is set

My back is to the door (Alberto providing special effects in the form of rain bands

Tweaking

Watching the mirror

Tanqueray comes in succession

Before I see she(object of desire/affection/lust) in the mirror

A soft hand presses on mine red nails touch lightly

Then across my back  I leam in)

stopped a reflex (a collection curated from  several continents)

of a  glass flying over my shoulder 

a kiss

a clench

a let’s get out of here

a quiet( not (much longer)

a redemption

transubstantiation

a Transfiguration

Objects in mirror are closer than they appear



No comments: