Ongoing sporadic journal of the overeducated, and underemployed. The title derived from Coupland’s description of cubicle land; the corporate ghetto. Random photos and thoughts. Left the ghetto, never happier. This still a work in progress

06 August 2024

 Fever dream later-03.08/24

Sunday starts slow

Cherry-flavoured lip gloss, blonde, LBD 

Gone

waking 

missing

Pollacks daughter

Long dark hair loose

cafe au lait tan

Paint splatters hands feet perception

He brought us together

Frenetic love

Explosive chemistry

Fucking goddess, fucking

Wrapping around my neck

Wrapping around my waist

Wrapping around my mind

Broke needle no I can’t sew?

Sweet lies to me and he( both victim and villain in this “ romance”)

to herself

nothing could keep us together

herr art went silent to me

From waking and sleeping

to her

Fever dream:a state of mental delirium experienced due to intense sickness. 2)a very strange experience or situation,  that seems like a dream 3)a dream of passion

 just a fever dream


No comments: