Ongoing sporadic journal of the overeducated, and underemployed. The title derived from Coupland’s description of cubicle land; the corporate ghetto. Random photos and thoughts. Left the ghetto, never happier. This still a work in progress

26 August 2026

 algorithms versus art14.09.26

knew from the beginning

exactly how this end

Agony and ecstasy

As we are five minutes

Sex

truth

obsession

Go to your calculations

Of

Time

Money

Your algorithms

None of it defines me

I am

An outlier

We defy your mathematical

Model

As you sit in your C suite behind the desk, we made love on 

Smugly sure you know

difference betwixt

Reality

fantasy 

because silicon 

the silicon in your chest covers a bigger heart (it beat with mine until it didn’t)

Most of al I don’t give a fuck

Born into the belly of t (he Hieronymus Bosch cold war V-kill a (commie. mommy)

I had premonition  

Of you

Of 5 minutes

I’ll be this way again 

It’s who “we are 

You believe

In silicon

I believe 

Art (the unified field theorem solved by a lyric poem a 2-minute song 

and an abstract 

life’s not a problem

that’s why you can’t Solove it



No comments: