Ongoing sporadic journal of the overeducated, and underemployed. The title derived from Coupland’s description of cubicle land; the corporate ghetto. Random photos and thoughts. Left the ghetto, never happier. This still a work in progress

17 March 2018

give me, take me-15.03.18
give me
your story
take me company
take me devotion
give me 
the picture
of you
underground
Underground: underground activity is secret and usually illegal

take me visions
storms
Storm: a violent disturbance of the atmosphere
moving
across
your face
dark
so very dark here
your vampyre
acclimatized
I see clearly
give me
your hand
take me heart
give me
all
your  pain
take me healing
give me
all
your fears
take me audacity
give me
all
your tears
give me solace
all 
your  broken places
give me cure
a kiss 
when you leave
Leave: depart from, go away from, go from, withdraw from
take me memory
Memory: something remembered from the past; a recollection

No comments: